The answers to round two of the Friday book quiz are revealed below. Come back on Friday for round three.
1. Newlyweds Celestial and Roy are the embodiment of both the American Dream and the New South – in which novel?
a) Where the crawdads sing
c) An American marriage
2. Which creature features in the title of this Maja Lunde’s novel?
a) The history of people
b) The history of bees
c) The history of unicorns
3. “A natural” deals with the struggles of a young footballer, the author is?
a) Ross Raisin
b) Andy Apple
c) Fraser Fish
4. “Stories of the law and how it’s broken” is the subtitle of which novel?
a) Crime and punishment
b) The cases of Taggart
c) The secret barrister
5. Which novel deals with the disappearance of three pupils from Appleyard College and the aftermath from this?
a) Ghost wall
b) The Van Apfel girls are gone
c) Picnic at hanging rock
6. The “Salt path” by Raynor Winn follows the coastal path from where in the UK?
a) Somerset to Dorset
b) Kent to Hampshire
c) Lincolnshire to Northumbria
7. Witold Pilecki is the subject of which award winning book by Jack Fairweather?
a) The survivor
b) The volunteer
c) The hero
8. Which of the following is the title of a novel by Charlie Mackesy
a) The boy, the fox, the badger and the horse
b) The boy, the goldfish, the fox and the horse
c) The boy, the mole, the fox and the horse
9. Polly, Annie, Elizabeth, Catherine and Mary-Jane are the main characters in which novel by Hallie Rubenhold?
a) The girls
b) The five
c) The circle
10. Which workplace features in the title of this Joanne Ramos novel?
a) The farm
b) The office
c) The factory