Fancy testing your skills against students from all over the UK?
Want to see how quickly you can improve by playing fun, interactive games?
The Mathletics Four Nations Challenge takes place on 13th and 14th November and it’s free to take part.
You can register to take part by going to the Four Nations Maths Challenge website and signing in with your Mathletics login.
Hold on you say, what’s Mathletics?
Well, it’s an award winning online maths web site that anyone with an Edinburgh Libraries card can use for free.
Sign up by going to the Mathletics site, entering your barcode and completing the registration for a login which will be generated and sent to you within 48 hours.
Practice rounds start on the 5th of November so you can start testing your skills before the competition takes place on the 13th and 14th of November.
For further details or any questions about getting signed up contact Colm Linnane on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 0131 242 8121.
- The winning school in the UK will receive the Overall Winner’s Trophy
- The top school in each of the runner-up nations will receive a National Winner’s Trophy
- The top ten schools in each nation will receive a Certificate of Excellence
- The winning class will receive the Overall Winner’s Commemorative Certificate
- The top class in each of the runner-up nations will receive a National Winner’s Certificate.
- The winning student will receive the Overall Winner’s Trophy
- The most improved student will receive the Overall Improvers Trophy
- The top three students in each of the nations will receive a Gold, Silver or Bronze medal
- The top ten students in each nation will receive a Certificate of Excellence.